Find Surf Schools in the UK
Learn to surf at schools around the UK. Whether you are a beginner or need advanced coaching, there are opportunities for individuals and groups to take surfing lessons around the coast. Cornwall and Devon are the top surfing destinations, although other parts of the UK also have good surfing conditions. If you are looking for your local surf school see the full guide below.
Find your nearest Surf School
There are professional surfing events that take place each year
Devon and Cornwall are the surfing hot spots in the UK with consistent waves a vibrant surfing culture.
There are lots of surf schools for beginners and and a number of pro surfing competitions held each year.
Surfing Event Highlights
- English National Surfing Championships May 4th-6th 2019 – Perranporth Beach, Cornwall
- English Adaptive Surfing Open June 29th–30th 2019 Fistral Beach, Cornwall
- Boardmasters Festival 7th – 11th August 2019 – Newquay
- English Interclub Surfing Championships September 21st–22nd 2019 – Croyde Bay, Devon
- Rip Curl Grom Search Series August 31st–September 1st 2019 – Watergate Bay, Cornwall
Official UK Surfing Associations
Click here to find your favourite beach.