Surf Schools UK
Learn to surf at schools around the UK. Whether you are a beginner or need advanced coaching, there are opportunities for individuals and groups to take surfing lessons around the coast.
Find Surf Schools in the UK
Cornwall and Devon are the top surfing destinations, although other parts of the UK also have good surfing conditions. If you are looking for your local surf school see some of the best places to learn to surf in the UK in our full guide below.
Find your nearest Surf School
Surfing Beaches UK
If you are looking for the best beaches to go surfing, you can find one near you.
There are professional UK surfing events that take place each year
Devon and Cornwall are the surfing hot spots in the UK with consistent waves and a vibrant surfing culture. Consistently rated some of the best places to surf in the UK.
There are lots of surf schools and and a number of pro surfing competitions held each year.
Surfing Event Highlights
- English National Surfing Championships May – Perranporth Beach, Cornwall
- English Adaptive Surfing Open June – Fistral Beach, Cornwall
- Boardmasters Festival August – Newquay
- English Interclub Surfing Championships September – Croyde Bay, Devon
- Rip Curl Grom Search Series August –September – Watergate Bay, Cornwall
Official UK Surfing Associations
UK Beach Days
Enjoy the UK coastline.